Pages

Monday 7 June 2021

Thank You - Best Friendship Song EVER - No Limitz

 Thank you Song

It’s the way you smile at me It’s the way you make me laugh It’s the way you always find the words to say Everything that you give Everything that you take It’s the way you choose to meet me half way I’m so glad we share this world, your loves a gift, I treasure it. So thank you, thank you, thank you for being you Your open arms know how to hold Your open door welcomes me Your honesty is something I take comfort in Showing me the perfect day You show me love my eyes can’t see Because of you my life is simply beautiful. So thank you, thank you, thank you for being you Thank you, thank you, thank you for being you Your love's a gift I treasure it. Simply beautiful Thank you thank you thank you for being you Thank you thank you thank you for being you



No comments:

Post a Comment